Wednesday 12 November 2008

The Journey

After looking through a lot of my old stuff I decided I didn't really want to post anything from it. Instead I thought I's just jump straight into following two projects I've been wanting to do for a while. They are a little bit similar, one subject is a t-rex and the other is a dragon. The initial base models I've done, both created in Maya will both go through a process of detailing, rigging and animation, hopefully producing some nice showrrel work by the end of it.

In the old tradition of Blue Peter, heres two base meshes I made earlier.




The first thing I'm going to start on is getting a cool looking high res model out of ZBrush using these two models as the starting point. Once I've got something worth showing I'll post some pics.

No comments: